#22135, (circa 1823 - )
|Mathias Bourque b. 1813|
|Children||1.||Frederick Bourque4 (c 1840 - )|
|2.||Abraham Bourque4 (c 1842 - )|
|3.||William Bourque5 (c 1844 - )|
|4.||David Bourque4 (c 1848 - )|
|5.||Mary Bland Bourque4 (c 1850 - )|
|6.||Joseph Bourque4 (c 1852 - )|
|7.||Francis Bourque4 (c 1854 - )|
|8.||Natalie Bourque4 (c 1857 - )|
|9.||Alfred Bourque4 (c 1861 - )|
|Birth*||circa 1823||She was born circa 1823 at Nova ScotiaG.2,3|
|Marriage*||21 January 1839||She married Mathias Bourque, son of François Hubert Bourque and Dorothy Downing, on 21 January 1839 at St-Henri Church, Barachois, Shediac Par., Westmorland Co., New BrunswickG.1|
|1851||She and Mathias Bourque appeared on the census of 1851 at Botsford Par., Westmorland Co., New BrunswickG.2|
|1871||She and Mathias Bourque appeared on the census of 1871 at Botsford Par., Westmorland Co., New BrunswickG.3|
- [S146] Gabriel Drouin, compiler, Drouin Collection: St-Henri, Barachois, Cte Westmorland, 1812-1899, Vols. 1 and 2 (Montreal, Quebec: Institut Généalogique Drouin), p. 2, no. M-1, img. 3/504. Mathias Bourk, farmer living in Ste Thérèse in Botsford, son of François-Hubert Bourk and Dorothie Downing; and Françoise Bourk, living in Ste Thérèse, dau. of Joseph Bourk and Modeste Como, also of Ste Thérèse; marr. 21 Jan 1839 by Ant. Gagnon; witn. Simon Bourk, brother of the groom, and François Bourk, father of the bride.
- [S83] 1851 Canada Census (Canada East, Canada West, New Brunswick, and Nova Scotia). Thaddy (39), b. NB, farmer; Fanny (28), b. NB.
- [S84] 1871 Canada Census. Thada (58), b. NB, farmer; Fanny (52), b. NS.
- [S84] 1871 Canada Census.
- [S83] 1851 Canada Census (Canada East, Canada West, New Brunswick, and Nova Scotia).